Paul & I have been to the cinema quite a lot in the first three months of 2011.
A wee while since I posted on the Blog – what message does that give people? Does it mean that
1. I suffer from SAD and so am unable to get going and do anything when the long winter darkness is here? Nope, I am generally happy no matter the time of year.
2. I am a bit lazy and so have not bothered to do anything? Well, there is some truth in this statement.
3. I’ve been ill? A week was lost in February with a heavy cold but that should not stop me writing. March – see the next article for this!
4. Busy with work? A lot of truth in this one – read on!
5. A holiday? Yes, this as well which will be written about in the next article.
When you are working, it seems as if you will have all the time in the world to do what you want to do when you stop working. Sorry to disillusion you all (or at least those of you who are still in full time employment) this is false. I think that when you are working, time becomes a well-stretched elastic band. When you stop working (or at least in the full-time employment way) the elastic contracts a little to start with and then it becomes stretched again.
After our excursion to Ardyne last week, we decided to have another go. Would Paul find the car?